Wednesday, February 16, 2005

First Impressions

My first impression of fellow Triangle-mates:

1. Matt - summer of 1993 - Met him at Lake Champion for YoungLife work crew. He was truly the playa with the world on his string. Ladies wanted to be with him and men wanted to be like him. I was scarred for life when he refused to be my roommate during freshman year in college.

2. Brian - fall of 1994 - Met him during freshman Invervarsity retreat. Without a doubt had the best head of hair I've ever seen. Most self-assured guy. It took me a month to muster the courage to say 'hello.' I figured that if I could just be in his presence, good things were bound to happen.

3. Jeff - spring of 1996 - Met him during an Intervarsity event where he was speaking. He was tall (still is). Completely in touch with his emotions. I wept during his reaccounting of his time on a mission trip. Loves the Celtics; I knew we would be buds.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

funny how I can't tell if these impressions are touching or sarcastic (or both)

I guess that is the Burt style